1. I saw The Hangover Part 2 last night, and these are my thoughts: it was way funnier than the first film; Ken Jeong steals the show every time he opens his mouth, and has the smallest penis I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing on the big screen; that facial tattoo is my worst nightmare; lady-boys look way more like ladies than boys; I need to go to Bangkok immediately.
2. Here’s a bit of birthday wisdom for you: if you wake up every morning and write a list of your goals and how you might go about achieving them, you will succeed. With that in mind, this is my new mantra: MAXIMISE EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
3. Kiwi blogger done good Gala Darling was interviewed by TVNZ’s brilliant man in New York Tim Wilson for Sunday last week. Here’s what I learnt: Gala has a book coming out – her agent is the same lady who sold The Devil Wears Prada and Girl With A Pearl Earring; Gala preaches radical self-love, which is basically like self esteem and self respect but wrapped up in a sexy bow; Gala has been accused of being a trust fund kid and a high class prostitute, but is neither; Gala used to be called Amy Paape, but changed her name by deed poll at 22 years of age; Gala earns around $126,000 NZD per year! GO GALA.
4. This is genuinely the best birthday wish a guy could ever hope to receive: “@CrocsNZ: @isaaclikes Happy birthday Isaac! Hope you have a Crocstastic day! :)”
6. I went to a Telecom big ideas summit on Wednesday night, where 40 heavy phone users came together to voice their likes, dislikes, complaints, dreams and distinctively unique mobile usage patterns with a team of XT experts. When we walked in the door, we were each given a name tag and an envelope. Inside the envelope were two crisp $100 bills. I’M RICH, BEEEEARTCH!
7. If anybody is trying to think of a present to buy me, I saw these sweaters that I quite liked.
8. Special thanks to my Mum, Dad and sister for everything.
9. I turned 27 today. Time to grow up and start acting like an adult. OMG JK LOL!
I LIKE YOU!